1911-1931-M Australia Gold Sovereign George V AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These Almost Uncirculated Gold Sovereigns of George V are dated 1911-1928 and feature the "M" mintmark of the Melbourne Mint.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Melbourne Mint. "M" Mintmark featured on the coin's reverse.
Protect your Gold Sovereign value in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
It is easy to see why the Australian Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add several of these historic Australian Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.