2015-W 1/2 oz Gold Jacqueline Kennedy BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsFirst Ladies have made many contributions to their husband's presidency. This First Spouse coin pays tribute to the accomplishments of the beloved Jacqueline Kennedy.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in original box from the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy.
- Reverse: Displays a magnolia that Mrs. Kennedy had planted in the White House garden and near President Kennedy's grave site. The petals of the magnolia are stretched across the globe, connecting multiple notable diplomatic visits.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Jacqueline Kennedy Gold Coin to your cart today!
The most popular among the First Ladies, Jacqueline Kennedy set herself apart from previous First Ladies. Jackie is remembered for restoring the interior of the presidential home, reorganizing entertainment for White House social events, her popularity among foreign dignitaries, her taste in clothing worn during her husband's presidency, and leading the country in mourning after JFK's 1963 assassination.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.