|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With a mintage of only 6,000 coins and graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC, the fifth design in the series features a Mother and Baby Koala.
- Contains 1 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded MS-70 by NGC.
- Each coin comes in protective and certified NGC holder.
- Reverse: Features a koala carrying a joey against a colorful bush scene and eucalyptus trees. The inscription KOALA also appears in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark and the 2014 year-date.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Map Shape Silver Koala in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Expand your Perth numismatic collection with this unique graded Map-shaped coin. Add this coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.