1925 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos MS-65 NGC (Registry Set)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
While one of the more attainable issues of the early 50 Pesos, the 1925 50 Pesos is exceedingly scarce in gem condition. One of only 0 certified MS-65s at NGC, this top-pop example is an excellent addition to a competitive registry set!
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Population of only 0 in MS-65 at NGC, with 0 known finer.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees your coin's gem uncirculated condition.
- Mintage of 716,000.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- This 50 Pesos type was issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Display your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This superlative example of this beautiful type is an excellent addition to any high-end Mexican type set or competitive registry set of this popular series. Add this certified 1925 50 Pesos to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.