2015 Canada Silver Forests of Canada Columbian Yew Tree
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the third issue in a series exploring the diversity and beauty of Canada's forests. The Columbia forest is found in a series of mountain ranges located roughly 600 kilometers from the Pacific coast in southeastern British Columbia.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Foreground features a twig enhanced in color to draw the eye to its ruby red fruit and slender, vibrant green needles. In the background, massive tree trunks and lush growth.
- Third release of an 8 coin series from the prestigious Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this unique coin to your cart today!
The Columbia forest is the world’s only inland temperate rainforest and the only temperate rainforest where the majority of its moisture falls as snow instead of rain. The Western Yew, an highly-adaptive, slow-growing and long-lived tree is also one of the few coniferae species that does not have cones. Instead, the Western Yew produces individual seeds that are protected by fleshy, berry-like casings that look like red rubies sitting atop its slender twigs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.