|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- All small size $50 Federal Reserve Bank Notes are from series 1929 and had relatively low numbers printed.
- These Series 1929 issues have brown seals and serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Jones/Woods signatures—Friedberg #1880-B.
- Face: Portrait of President Ulysses S. Grant.
- Back: An image of the U.S. Capitol Building.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this great collector’s item to your cart today!
Small size Federal Reserve Bank Notes were printed as an emergency issue in 1933 using the same paper stock as National Bank Notes. They were printed in denominations of $5 through $100. A National Bank Note has a line for the national bank's president's signature. The small size Federal Reserve Bank Note printed a bar over the label for this line since Federal Reserve Banks had governors, not presidents.
The wording also was changed to add, "Or by like deposit of other securities" after the phrase, "Secured by United States bonds deposited with the Treasurer of the United States of America". The twelve Federal Reserve Districts also appear on the bills as black alphabetically sequenced letters, from "A" to "L", a system essentially followed today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.