1914* (B-New York) $5.00 FRN Fine (Star Note)
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Series 1914 $5.00 FRN Star ★ Notes is from the New York district. Every star note in this series is rare!
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Moderately circulated $5 note from series 1914.
- Mid-grade note in Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1928 and bears the portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Signature combination of Burke/Houston—Friedberg #850*.
Series 1914 Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued after the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913. This established the banking system and uniform currency that exists to this day. Denominations from Five through Ten Thousand Dollars, and districts A through L, (Boston through San Francisco) were established.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.