Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect PR-70 condition of the coin (label may vary).
- First Strike designation guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of minting.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy.
- Reverse: Displays a magnolia that Mrs. Kennedy had planted in the White House garden and near President Kennedy's grave site. The petals of the magnolia are stretched across the globe, connecting multiple notable diplomatic visits.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Jacqueline Kennedy Gold Coin to your cart today!
The most popular among the First Ladies, Jacqueline Kennedy set herself apart from previous First Ladies. Jackie is remembered for restoring the interior of the presidential home, reorganizing entertainment for White House social events, her popularity among foreign dignitaries, her taste in clothing worn during her husband's presidency, and leading the country in mourning after JFK's 1963 assassination.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.