Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 19,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an adult kangaroo bounding across an Australian landscape at dusk, with the moon and trees in the background. The design includes the inscription “AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO”, The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark, and the 2015 year-date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this highly sculptural 1 oz Silver High Relief Kangaroo to your cart today!
The kangaroo is the largest marsupial surviving on earth today. The animal’s distinctive style of movement, hopping on its hind legs whilst using its large, muscular tail for balance, means it is one of the only animals which are unable to move backwards easily. An unofficial symbol of Australia, the kangaroo features in the Australian national emblem alongside the emu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.