Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The coin is housed in a clear latex display case with a black border and a white pattern. It is presented in a colorful shipper which opens to reveal the coin and the numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited Mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: A delightful rose design, the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2015 year-date. A quote from the book, “Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it’s getting!” is also included on the back of the clock in a spiral form.
- Reverse: Features Alice, the Cheshire cat, and several playing cards around the edge, with the White Rabbit featured on the face of a clock in the middle of the coin. The clock design includes the inscription “Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be late!” and The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Legal tender under the authority of the government of Tuvalu.
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland follows the adventures of Alice, a young girl whose curiosity is sparked when she sees a talking White Rabbit wearing a waistcoat, and carrying a pocket watch, run past her as she is sitting with her sister on the riverbank. She follows him down a rabbit hole, into the imaginative and chaotic world of Wonderland, which is populated by anthropomorphic animals and creatures.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Bob Peiser
From:Lakewood Ranch, FL
Date:Aug 31, 2015
INCREDIBLY UNIQUE coin design!! SEVERAL distinguishing characteristics....the actual "WATCH" portion IS an ACTUAL working timepiece!! And, the "antiquing" of the actual coin is quite UNIQUE from the typical 2-ounce coin!! Its VERY LIMITED mintage will, naturally, cause it to rise in value QUICKLY!! I fully expect THIS coin to DOUBLE in price in less than ONE year because of the RARITY of what you are actually receiving!! Buy at least ONE BEFORE they start their natural and quick ascent!! It would not surprise me if these RARELY will come up for sale over time because it is a TRUE CLASSIC (just like the story)!!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.