|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The U.S. Mint has introduced another coin containing 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, putting this coin on par with the popular Gold Buffalo. This issue has been graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine 24K Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Early Releases designation ensures this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of minting.
- $100 denomination "highest denomination ever issued on a U.S. Mint Gold coin".
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty carrying the familiar torch and American flag, surrounded by "Liberty" and "In God We Trust", designed by Justin Kunz.
- Reverse: Paul Balan design featuring an American eagle in flight, gripping an olive branch in its talons, surrounded by "United States of America" above and the weight, purity and $100 face value below.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
This high-quality design is further enhanced by the NGC guarantee. Add this certified Gold High Relief coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.