2015 Great Britain 1/40 oz Proof Gold Britannia
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsBritannia has enjoyed a relationship with the coins of the United Kingdom for almost 2,000 years. The feminine personification of Britain is renowned for her beauty and wisdom.
- Contains 1/40 oz of .9999 fine Gold in flawless Proof finish, making it Britain’s smallest Gold coin.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited presentation of only 7,500 coins with a maximum mintage of 8,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Features a Nautical themed Britannia by artist Antony Dufort.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Over time, Britannia coins have become a showcase for British artists with many eager to share their interpretation of the enduring icon. No collection is complete without its Britannia, for she has been in demand for centuries, and in a year where the numismatic great regains her place on the circulating coinage of the United Kingdom, the spotlight shines on the familiar and much-loved figure.
Antony Dufort has turned to traditional nautical elements for his elegant interpretation, but gives a modern feel to his design, proving once more that Britannia’s history can combine with contemporary design to stunning effect.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.