Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Silver Eagles are among the most popular Silver coins in the world, and the PCGS certification adds great collectibility. Add this certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:you guys are great keep up the hard work
From:I'm here in the cold good old Maine
Date:Jan 27, 2016
It's a very nice looking coin I love them and love your service I keep coming back so that got to mean something
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.