- Product Details
Product DetailsEvery year for five years, the Great French Ships series from the Monnaie de Paris will pay tribute to a sailing ship, a warship and an ocean liner. In 2015, the Soleil Royal was released, which was a warship of Admiral Tourville.
- Contains .643 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the helm and jib, along with the sun motif symbolizing the ship's name.
- Reverse: Features the ship at full sail gliding across calm seas and a motif of rigging, bringing together the ship's detail.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Proof Silver coin is perfect for any fan of the sea. Add this beautiful €10 Silver Soleil Royal Proof coin to your cart today!
The Soleil Royal (The Royal Sun) was a french flagship that emerged in 1669 under the rule of King Louis XIV. It's three bridges embodied the glory of the Sun King due to its architecture and beauty.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.