- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis is the fourth Silver coin of a the series honoring great French ships. Every year for five years, this series will pay tribute to a sailing ship, a warship and an ocean liner.
- Contains .643 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The La Gironde, with the nose of the ship in the background. The ship's helm and jibs are clearly visible.
- Reverse: Shows the coin's denomination, the words "Led Grands Navires Francais", and the year 2015.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
Add this beautiful Silver Coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I was fascinated with coins with ships, and picked this up while on sale. Beautiful and different.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.