2015 Cook Islands 1/2 oz Silver Bounty Coin
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Cook Islands Silver Bounty coins are known from the legendary novel '"Mutiny on the Bounty" and are perfect for any collection. Each coin contains .9999 fine Silver and features a simple design sure to appeal to investors and collectors alike.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: The weight, purity and face value below an image of the sailing vessel Bounty.
- Reverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Silver Bounty Coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This Silver coin combines bullion value with great collector appeal. Add a 2015 1/2 oz Cook Islands Silver Bounty Coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Cave Man
Date:Jul 18, 2016
I am new to buying Ag. I chose coins to get both the silver investment, also the collectors investment. I wanted a 2016, or 2015 1 oz Cook Bounty coin. I'm afraid they are gone. So I settled for the 1/2 oz version. Same coin, just smaller.. It is a work of art. A vary nice Cutter ship, that would enhance any collection. This coin is being sold for far less than it is capable of bringing. & I'm sure it will increase in value rapidly. Buy at least 1, Much more if you can afford it. You won't be let down.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.