Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The weight, purity and face value below an image of the sailing vessel Bounty.
- Reverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Silver Bounty Coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This Silver coin combines bullion value with great collector appeal. Add a 2015 1/2 oz Cook Islands Silver Bounty Coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Cave Man
Date:Jul 18, 2016
I am new to buying Ag. I chose coins to get both the silver investment, also the collectors investment. I wanted a 2016, or 2015 1 oz Cook Bounty coin. I'm afraid they are gone. So I settled for the 1/2 oz version. Same coin, just smaller.. It is a work of art. A vary nice Cutter ship, that would enhance any collection. This coin is being sold for far less than it is capable of bringing. & I'm sure it will increase in value rapidly. Buy at least 1, Much more if you can afford it. You won't be let down.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.