Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFeaturing a one-of-a-kind design in .999 fine Silver, these Silver Lunar coins provide interest for investors and collectors alike. Graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS adds greatly to the value of this issue!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS.
- Each coin is house in a protective certified PCGS holder.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: A family of goats in a stylized rural scene with the Chinese character for “goat” and the inscription “Year of the Goat”, along with the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Lunar Goat in style by adding a presentation or gift box to your order.
This graded Year of the Goat coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular coin to your cart today!
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar goat include 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and calm.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
THIS IS THE BEST LOOKING COIN OF 2015
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.