Gold Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to feature yearly changing designs. Each year focuses on the iconic panda, loved around the world and beautifully depicted here in .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda munching on bamboo, resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2015 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Notably different for 2015 is the absence of the weight and purity listed on the reverse. Despite this, each coin will still contain 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Gold Pandas. Shop Gold Pandas and learn how to build your investment strategy.