2014 Silver American Eagle MS-70 NGC (FR/ER, Eagle Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Silver American Eagles are the most popular bullion coin in America for their .999 fine Silver content, and these examples have the added benefit of being certified as perfect 70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- The Early Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Soaring Bald Eagle Label.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the beloved design, this Silver Eagle coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 Early Release by NGC, ensuring the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add this NGC certified 2014 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.