Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Why Buy Silver
One of only 9 MS-70 First Strike examples certified by PCGS!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- PCGS further certifies this coin as having been delivered from the mint in the first 30 days of release - an extremely rare distinction for coins of this year.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
- QA Check sticker reveals this coin's quality and grade have been verified by a trusted and reputable third party. QA check stickers are the modern's coins equivalent to the CAC sticker.
Display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this beautiful, rare Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Investment and Collection Potential of Silver EaglesOf all the Silver bullion produced by the U.S. Mint, the Silver Eagles might offer the most value. They appreciate quickly thanks to their beauty and collectibility, and their long-standing quality has enchanted numismatists for decades. The Silver Eagle features Lady Liberty with a flag flowing around her shoulders on the obverse and an eagle with a shield on its chest on the reverse.
Iconic American symbolism dominates both surfaces. In addition to the Walking Liberty image and the eagle depiction, you will also notice the 13 stars that hang over the eagle's head and the U.S. motto written across the eagle image. Plus, the words “United States of America” appear on the reverse along with the coin's legal tender value and its rating as fine Silver.
First Strike Silver Eagles Offer Tremendous ValueAll Silver Eagles feature 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, which is the finest Silver offered by the U.S. Mint. Additionally, PCGS has given these Mint State coins a rating of 70, which means the grading experts detected no post-production imperfections at five-times magnification.
If you decide to invest in First Strike Silver Eagles, you will get the most value. These early release coins travel from the U.S. Mint to PCGS within 30 days, so they retain their beauty and offer the finest luster. Additionally, Mint State coins often offer better appreciation rates than Proof coins.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.