2015 Mexico 2-Coin Silver Libertad Proof/Reverse PL-70 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This beautiful APMEXclusive® set, in partnership with Banco de Mexico, contains two 2015 Silver Mexican Libertad coins in Proof and first-ever Reverse Proof finishes. This perfect PL-70 set, graded by NGC, has a population of just 30 sets.
- Contains a total of 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a wooden box with certificate of authenticity and contains the first-ever Reverse Proof Silver Libertad.
- Extremely low population of 30 sets certified PL-70 by NGC.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by the Banco de México.
This magnificent 2-coin Proof Silver Libertad set is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this NGC certified 2015 2-coin Proof Silver Mexican Libertad Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 28, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.