Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2016 Silver Maple Leafs feature a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 25 Silver Canadian Maple Leafs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. Micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “16” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and store your tubes in secure Royal Canadian Mint Monster Boxes.
MintDirect® tubes are the perfect way to begin your investment in Silver bullion. Add the 2016 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf MintDirect® tube to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine to ensure the products you receive are completely sealed once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on a conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 25-coin tube of MintDirect® 2016 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins.
Once checked for quality, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the Royal Canadian Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Learn more about MintDirect® products from APMEX.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:New Investor
Date:Jun 18, 2016
Purchased 1 tube on one price/any quantity. As promised, came in a sealed tube. Maple leaf silver bullions have the highest face value ($5). Very pleased with APMEX service. They also sent me a pen.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
Posted By:Hawaiian I
Date:Jan 22, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.