2015 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad Proof (In Capsule)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsRapidly gaining popularity, 2015 1 oz Proof Silver Libertad coins carry on the rich and proud tradition of the beloved Proof Libertad series that began in 1983. Highly sought after, Proof Silver Mexican Libertads are great collector's items!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This magnificent Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2015 1 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 24, 2016
Date:Nov 8, 2016
I'm hooked on the Libertads, so buying a newer, proof version just made sense. I checked lower mintage for purpose of review, but with the Libs its relative to the year. Duh! The angel, foreground and two volcanoes all share the frosted finish of the coin. The remaining surface on the reverse is the mirrored sky and the reflection of the viewer. Its That Shiny. The two 'hemispheres' of this proof contrast sharply. The statue and frosted landscape against the mercury-shiny background. That same contrast on the obverse makes for a "tinny" looking field for the different incarnations of the national shield, the eagle and snake. Comes in a capsule, shiny and new. Maybe too shiny for me.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.