Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding a gift box to your order.
This magnificent fractional Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2015 1/10 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
87% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 19, 2015
No matter what, the Libertad proofs are always a good investment and, until they increase the Mintage; I'll be buying them! They just keep gaining in popularity... And value, which is always nice.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.