1996 Silver American Eagle MS-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis key date Silver Eagle has been graded a near perfect Mint State-69 by PCGS. The Silver Eagle is widely recognized and universally respected.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's near-perfect MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this beautiful certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
90% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Myrtle Beach SC
Date:Jan 4, 2016