Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2013 is the Year of the Snake. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Graded as being in Mint State-69 condition by PCGS.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2013 year-date and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots along with the Chinese character for “Snake”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Year of the Snake Lunar coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold coin is an excellent choice for any Gold collector. Add this 2013 2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Snake Gold coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.