2016 Australia 1 kilo Gold Kangaroo BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
As has become commonplace for the kilo Gold Australian Kangaroos, the 2016 coin features the classic red kangaroo design, created by Dr. Stuart Devlin. This classic design adds beauty to the .9999 fine Gold content of this large Gold coin.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single hopping red kangaroo, along with the inscription “Red Kangaroo,” the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Australian government.
The Gold Kangaroo offers an unrivaled combination of quality and design. Add the 2016 1 kilo Gold Australian Kangaroo coin to your cart today to be among the first to own these Gold beauties!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.