2015 Mexico 2-Coin Silver Libertad Proof/Reverse Proof Set #6
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsTake advantage of this opportunity to get Set #6 from this limited mintage of 500 sets from the Banco de Mexico. This beautiful APMEXclusive® set contains two 2015 Silver Mexican Libertad coins in Proof and first-ever Reverse Proof finishes.
- This set is numbered "#6" from the Banco de Mexico.
- Contains a total of 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 sets and contains the first-ever Reverse Proof Silver Libertad.
- Comes in a wooden box showing the Winged Victory and featuring the Banco de Mexico and APMEX logos.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
This magnificent 2-coin Proof Silver Libertad set is a popular choice, not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2015 2-coin Proof Silver Mexican Libertad Set #6 to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.