2016 Australia 1 kilo Gold Lunar Monkey BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
The Perth Mint is known for their spectacular Lunar Series coins, and this 2016 Year of the Monkey issue is no different. Each of these coins contains .9999 fine Gold and the large kilo size provides even greater detail of the unique design.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features an adult monkey sitting on a branch of a peach tree, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for ‘monkey’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Monkey’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your kilo Gold coin by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Kilo Gold coins combine high-quality Gold value with extreme collector appeal. Add this spectacular 2016 1 Kilo Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey – 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious, and adventurous.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.