2016 Australia 1 oz Gold Lunar Monkey BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These magnificent 1 oz Gold coins, with a mintage of only 30,000, celebrate the Year of the Monkey, the ninth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. Each coin contains .9999 fine Gold, providing Gold value beyond the collector appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features an adult monkey sitting on a branch of a peach tree, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for ‘monkey’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Monkey’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Year of the Monkey Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey – 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Add this spectacular 2016 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey release from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.