2016 Australia 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Monkey BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis release from the Perth Mint celebrates the Year of the Monkey, the ninth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. These coins have a strict mintage cap and sell-out quickly every year.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features an adult monkey sitting on a branch of a peach tree, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for ‘monkey’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Monkey’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your small Gold coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This spectacular Year of the Monkey Gold coin offers a lower price point than its full ounce counterpart. Grow your Lunar collection with this stunning 2016 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey by adding it to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey: 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious, and adventurous.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Central Coast , CA
Date:Oct 8, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.