Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PR-69 (FS) condition.
- The First strike label ensures that the coin was received for grading within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Display your certified Silver Libertad in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
The 1 oz Silver Libertad is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this certified 2015 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 23, 2017
I referenced "Sleeper" in the title because it does not appear to be anything special, but it is very special. With a low population coin with a mintage of only 6,400 slabbed as PR-69 PCGS (FS) Mexican Libertad. I began obtaining these in late 2015. I now have ten purchased at a low cost because the knowledge of the low mintage was not widely spread. Even today I try to purchase as often as possible irregardless of the price. This is a beautiful coin and fairly easy to still obtain.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.