- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains a total of 3.5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Includes the 2 oz, 1 oz and 1/2 oz coin with a face value of $2 AUD, $1 AUD, and $0.50 AUD, respectively.
- Comes in an oval-shaped display case, featuring a glossy lid, presented in a colored illustrated shipper with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult monkey with a baby monkey holding a peach, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for ‘monkey’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Monkey’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Add this spectacular 2016 Silver 3-Coin Year of the Monkey Proof Set to your cart today!
As well as appealing to investors, these superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Monkey – 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, quick-witted, optimistic, ambitious, and adventurous.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.