Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 of .9999 fine Gold.
- Every Gold Bar comes in a beautiful red assay card verifying a certified assayer has approved the bar.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: A monkey stands proud in the tall trees with the Chinese character for monkey appearing above.
- Reverse: Shows the back of the same scene with the monkey's tail wrapped around the tree. The weight and purity, along with a unique serial number are all stamped into the bar.
- Contained on the red assay card is a serial number matching the one on each Gold Year of the Monkey Bar, and guarantees the weight and purity of these PAMP Gold Bars.
Display your Gold Bar in style by adding a presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
Add the 1 oz Gold PAMP Suisse Year of the Monkey Bar to your cart today!
A beautiful addition to any order, these PAMP Gold Bars celebrate those born in the Year of the Monkey (1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016) who are intelligent people with characteristics of being lively, flexible and versatile.
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 16, 2015
Date:Nov 12, 2015
PAMP mint artistic gold bars are instant classics Their lunar series always sells out and sells at an increasing premium to spot as time goes on. As Chinese buyer seek more gold that can't help but work in your favor. I paid $40 over spot for a single bar but the design and rarity are worth it. Great security with sealed assay card and unique bar serial number matched on assay package.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.