1936-M Philippines Silver Peso Roosevelt/Quezon MS-65 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis commemorative Silver peso, issued by the Philippines to honor the establishment of the islands as a Commonwealth, has a limited mintage of just 10,000 coins, adding collectible appeal to the Silver content.
- Contains .5787 oz actual Silver weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a left facing co-joined busts of President Roosevelt and Manuel Quezon, President of the Philippines surrounded by the legend and the date - Nov. 15, 1935.
- Reverse: Displays the Philippine coat of arms with value and date below.
- Struck at the Manila Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Peso by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Containing .5787 oz of Silver and featuring a likeness of one of the men who led the respective countries involved, these coins are great for any collector of Philippine Silver coins. Add this limited edition commemorative Philippine Peso to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#177.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.