Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These are the first 1/2 oz Gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectibility to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: The bust of former First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Reverse: Depicts Mrs. Roosevelt's right hand lighting a candle. A glowing light rises over a stylized graphic of the Earth's curved horizon. The design symbolizes her life's work and the global impact of her humanitarian initiatives.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Gold Eleanor Roosevelt coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add the 2014-W Proof Gold Eleanor Roosevelt First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.