Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above with "In God We Trust" below.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
Protect your 1922-S $20 St. Gaudens Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS has guaranteed the Gem Brilliant Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 1922-S $20 St. Gaudens Gold Double Eagle coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review