2015 Mexico 5-Coin Silver Libertad Set PR-70 PCGS (FS, 1.9 oz)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This five-piece Proof Silver Libertad set contains the 1 Onza, 1/2 Onza, 1/4 Onza, 1/10 Onza and 1/20 Onza coins. There is a mintage of just 1,000 sets and only 13 sets have been graded a perfect 70 First Strike by PCGS.
- Contains a total of 1.9 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PR-70 condition of each coin.
- First Strike label ensures these coins were received by PCGS within 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse 1 oz: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Obverse Fractional: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad Set in style by adding a presentation box to your cart.
This magnificent 1.9 oz Silver set is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico. Add this certified 2015 1.9 oz Silver Libertad set to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.