Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIn addition to the beloved design and low mintage, this 2015 1/20 oz Proof Silver Libertad has been certified as a near perfect PR-69 First Strike by PCGS.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition.
- The First Strikes label ensures that PCGS received the coin within the first 30 days of issue from the mint.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding a presentation box to your cart.
This magnificent 1/20 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico. Add this certified 2015 1/20 oz Silver Libertad to your order today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.