Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a light-up case and themed shipper with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and date of issue.
- Reverse: Portrays a color image of Kate Mulgrew as Captain Janeway in Star Trek: Voyager, against a representation of the U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656 and the inscription "Captain Kathryn Janeway". The design also includes the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark, and the coin’s weight and fineness.
- Legal tender under the authority of the government of Tuvalu.
Star Trek is loved around the world and continues gaining new fans. Add this highly collectible 1 oz Silver Captain Janeway Coin to your cart today.
Star Trek: Voyager takes place in the 2370s, in the Milky Way Galaxy, and follows the adventures of the Starfleet vessel U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656, commanded by Captain Kathryn Janeway. Janeway is a tough captain, not afraid to take chances, and is highly intelligent, thoughtful, dedicated and diplomatic.
Since its debut, Star Trek has developed into a cultural phenomenon with a range of spinoff television series and a number of feature films being released over the past five decades. The series explored a variety of societal themes and issues including a Utopian society, war and peace, imperialism, economics, racial equality, religion, human rights, feminism, and the role of technology.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:K. Smith
Date:Oct 8, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.