2015 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver Star Trek Colored Capt. Janeway Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Captain's log, stardate 51721.3: The Perth Mint releases a 1 oz Silver coin in honor of Captain Kathryn Janeway. This is the fourth captain release in this multi-coin Star Trek series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a light-up case and themed shipper with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and date of issue.
- Reverse: Portrays a color image of Kate Mulgrew as Captain Janeway in Star Trek: Voyager, against a representation of the U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656 and the inscription "Captain Kathryn Janeway". The design also includes the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark, and the coin’s weight and fineness.
- Legal tender under the authority of the government of Tuvalu.
Star Trek is loved around the world and continues gaining new fans. Add this highly collectible 1 oz Silver Captain Janeway Coin to your cart today.
Star Trek: Voyager takes place in the 2370s, in the Milky Way Galaxy, and follows the adventures of the Starfleet vessel U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656, commanded by Captain Kathryn Janeway. Janeway is a tough captain, not afraid to take chances, and is highly intelligent, thoughtful, dedicated and diplomatic.
Since its debut, Star Trek has developed into a cultural phenomenon with a range of spinoff television series and a number of feature films being released over the past five decades. The series explored a variety of societal themes and issues including a Utopian society, war and peace, imperialism, economics, racial equality, religion, human rights, feminism, and the role of technology.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:K. Smith
Date:Oct 8, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.