2015 Great Britain £5 Silver Longest Reigning Monarch Proof
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsOn 9 September 2015, Her Majesty The Queen surpassed the record set by her great-great grandmother Queen Victoria more than a century ago, becoming Britain’s longest reigning monarch.
- Contains .91 oz of .925 fine (Sterling) Silver.
- Comes in custom display box with certificate of authenticity.
- Designed by James Butler with a limited mintage of only 9,200 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays a softer, low-relief version of the Queen meant to express the joyous nature of the occasion.
- Reverse: Depicts the Coronation Crown worn by Queen Elizabeth II in 1953. It is framed by the two important dates: 1952, the year Princess Elizabeth became queen, and 2015, the year she became the UK’s longest reigning monarch.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Celebrate this momentous occasion with this limited mintage Proof Silver coin. Add this £5 Longest Reigning Monarch Silver Proof coin to your cart today!
The Queen was just 25 years old when her father passed away in 1952. In the 63 years that have passed since, she has dedicated herself to serving Britain and the Commonwealth. The head of a modern monarchy, Her Majesty has reigned through times of unprecedented technical and scientific progress that has shaped culture today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.