1878 Morgan Dollar 7/8 Tailfeathers AU-58 (Weak)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. This weak 1878 7/8 Tailfeathers Morgan Dollar grades AU-58, with only the slightest wear precluding an uncirculated grade.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin grades AU-58 in our opinion.
- Coins come in protective plastic packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features no mintmark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years and is now an admired collectible. Add this 1878 7/8 Tailfeathers Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.