- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- All coins will be in capsules or protective flips.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon.
- Minted at the The Royal Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
It is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 23, 2016
The Gold Sovereign is the worlds most famous Gold Bullion Coin. They can come from Great Britain, Canada, India, Australia, and have been produced since 1818. The Gold Proof's available from Apex have always turned up in PR69 -PR70 condition, I am more than satisfied. Not only are they a great investment bullion coin (Probably the best you cab get) but as Proofs they look amazing and make great investment gifts.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.