This coin features a fully legible LIBERTY and graded accurately by PCGS. Upgrade your Indian Head Cent collection with this exceptional example.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Encapsulation by PCGS provides protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words ONE CENT inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin - a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
- One of the “better” coins in the series!
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1874 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!