Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3.215 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Bars come sealed in plastic to protect their finish and design. Multiples of five bars typically come in sealed plastic sheets.
- Obverse: Displays the weight, purity and face value below an image of the sailing vessel Bounty.
- Reverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Silver coin combines bullion value with great collector appeal. Add a 2015 100 gram Cook Islands Silver Bounty Coin Bar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 31, 2016
Had to have one. I wanted one of the 250g or 500g ones but they sold out and it doesn't look like APMEX is getting more. Prove me wrong APMEX.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Unattractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.