Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Cook Islands Silver Bounty bars are known from the legendary novel '"Mutiny on the Bounty" and are perfect for any collection. Each coin bar contains .9999 fine Silver and features a simple design sure to appeal to investors and collectors alike.
- Contains 3.215 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Bars come sealed in plastic to protect their finish and design. Multiples of five bars typically come in sealed plastic sheets.
- Obverse: Displays the weight, purity and face value below an image of the sailing vessel Bounty.
- Reverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Silver coin combines bullion value with great collector appeal. Add a 2015 100 gram Cook Islands Silver Bounty Coin Bar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Love these bars wish to get more. Thought they are tiny, they look like 1oz bars, but are 3.2oz.
- Mint Condition
Had to have one. I wanted one of the 250g or 500g ones but they sold out and it doesn't look like APMEX is getting more. Prove me wrong APMEX.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Unattractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.