2015 Canada 1 oz Proof Gold $200 Diwali Festival of Lights
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsLow introductory price! With a mintage of only 275, these Proof Gold releases are always gone quickly. Diwali is the most important holiday in India. This coin is so visually appealing that it has already garnered support for coin of the year!
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Extremely limited mintage of just 275 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A diya (clay lamp) at the coin’s center reflects the essence of the Festival of Lights while symbols from the Hindu, Sikh and Jain faiths form a series of rings, the outermost of which is inspired by an inlay from the Taj Mahal but consists of Canadian symbols. Trilliums and Pacific dogwood blossoms represent Toronto and Vancouver.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With an exclusive limited mintage, this Gold coin is a numismatic masterpiece of the highest order and an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent piece to your collection today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Golden Rule
Date:Nov 11, 2015
It's a beautiful coin about Diwali (festival of lights) which Indians celebrate by praying to the Goddess Lakshmi for Wealth. What could be a better way to represent wealth than purest gold (.99999) with extremely rare mintage of only 275!!! And the design is unique and beautiful.. certainly a collectible.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.