2015 Canada 1 oz Proof Gold $200 Tom Thomson: Pine Island
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Royal Canadian Mint celebrates one of Canada’s most influential artists of the early twentieth century by recreating details from this famous painting Pine Island, Georgian Bay (1914-1916).
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Limited mintage of just 300 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: An engraved recreation of Tom Thomson’s landscape paintings: a one-ounce 99.99% pure Gold coin featuring Pine Island, Georgian Bay (1914-1916). These smaller-scale renditions boast an astonishing amount of detail.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With an exclusive limited mintage, this Gold coin is an exceptional collecting opportunity. Add this magnificent piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.