2015 France €10 Silver Excellence Series Proof (Sèvres)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnce every year, Monnaie de Paris pairs up with a luxurious French company to release an Excellence series. This year Monnaie de Paris has paired with Sèvres - Cité de la Céramique, a porcelain manufacturer founded in 1740.
- Contains .643 oz of Silver.
- Each coin comes in its original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Elite 10,000 mintage coins .
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Maire-Antoinette on ceramic, recapturing Sèvres' design created for Louis XVI with the year 2015 placed in the lower part of the frieze.
- Reverse: Depicts the face value of the coin surrounded by a beautiful "Attributs des petits repas" Sèvres design.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
- Denomination: 10 euros.
A low mintage of just 10,000 coins adds tremendous collector appeal to this exquisite design! Add this stunning 2015 €10 Silver Excellence Series Proof coin to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.