1843 Liberty Seated Dollar AU-53 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
Almost Unc - 53
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
The Liberty Seated Dollar was minted from 1840 to 1873. In 1843, only 165,100 Liberty Seated Dollars were struck, making it a tough coin to locate.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-53 condition.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features Liberty holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Display your Silver Dollar in style by adding one of these display boxes to your order.
The Seated Silver Dollar was minted before, during and after the Civil War, making it a desirable coin to collect. Add to your collection by including this 1843 Liberty Seated Dollar in your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Almost Unc - 53|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review